Catamaran Island Adventure
Cruise on calm water to an island paradise on our luxury catamaran. Enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch amongst tranquil surrounds and native wildlife. Relaxed vibe at cocktail bar and beach side dining in Balinese pavilion. Water sports and activities available. Daily wallaby feeding.
Adult: Usually $129, Special Offer $99 – Please call 07 5532 2444 to book
Child: $69 (4 to 14 years)
Family: $267 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
Thursday, 26/01/2017 10:00am – 4.30pm (boarding 9.30am) – Subject to availability – Click here to see the Australia Day 2017 Flyer
Sunday, 05/02/2017 10:00am – 4.30pm (boarding 9.30am) – Subject to availability
Sunday, 19/02/2017 10:00am – 4.30pm (boarding 9.30am) – Subject to availability
Saturday, 04/03/2017 10:00am – 4.30pm (boarding 9.30am) – Subject to availability
Sunday, 19/03/2017 10:00am – 4.30pm (boarding 9.30am) – Subject to availability
Enjoy a scenic calm water cruise and discover an island paradise. Step on board our hi-speed catamaran for a scenic cruise on Gold Coast Broadwater and take in the sights as we cruise over calm waters past Southport, Runaway Bay, Ephraim Islands and Sovereign Islands. See the majestic waterfront homes of the rich and famous on your journey to South Stradbroke Island known affectionately to Gold Coasters as “South Straddie”.
When you arrive at Mclaren’s Landing Eco Resort you can explore the island while our friendly crew prepare a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch. Our chef will cook steaks and fresh fish to your liking along with salads and crusty rolls sausages for the kids. We provide vegetarian and gluten free options, all of which can be enjoyed in our beachfront Balinese pavilion.
You can choose from an exciting array of activities and water sports (at optional cost) such as jet-ski hire and speedboat rides. Jump on board a seaplane for a thrilling flight over Surfers Paradise’s glitter strip. Enjoy the free facilities such as kayaks, stand up paddle boards and beach volleyball which can all be accessed from our private beach.
For those who like to kick back, you can relax at the cocktail bar with the local boaties and soak up the atmosphere of the Aussie bush. Don’t miss your opportunity to see the rare Golden Swamp Wallaby (only found on South Stradbroke Island) at our daily wallaby feeding session.
- Hi-speed wave piercer catamaran
- Scenic cruise along Broadwater and Tipplers passage
- Eco-certified day resort
- Wallaby feeding
- Natural wildlife, Monitor Lizards and Sea Eagles
- Optional water sports, activities and scenic flights available
- Morning Tea
- BBQ Luncheon
- All meat is Halal certified
- Free activities
- Entertainment and commentary from local crew
Need to know
- If intending to swim bring swimmers and towel
- Sunscreen is recommended
- Wear comfortable shoes if you want to explore the island
- Reptiles naturally inhabit the island
- Bring money if you wish to do motorized water sports and activities
- Non-motorised wheelchairs can access the catamaran, however guests must be able to navigate nine steps without the aid of a chair to board the catamaran. There is no accessibility for motorised wheelchairs.
- You may bring prams onto the vessel